Sunday 1 November 2015

The Deal

This is an excerpt from my latest story involving a cheating wife. Link to be posted once it's live.



I could feel his warm breath on my skin before he took a bra-covered nipple into his hot mouth. I tried to distance myself from the sensations that were getting to my sex-starved body. My nipples were beginning to harden under his ministrations and as his hand rubbed on my mound through the panty, I was starting to feel a growing warmth between my thighs.


When he removed his hand from my mound, I was torn between relief and disappointment. Relief that I wasn't showing too much excitement in front of Patrick in this sordid affair and disappointment from the fact that my body craved release.


He clumsily pulled his underwear off him, rustling the bed sheets all the while and when I peeked through half closed eyelids, he noticed and grinned in a leering manner. Silently, he grabbed one of my hands and brought it down to his half hard tool. Curling my hand around his hardening tool, he started stroking his cock with my hand.
I almost gasped at the rapid growth of his penis as it twitched and jerked. It grew hotter and harder as my hand was forced into tracing it from stem to tip. When he seemed certain I was not going to stop stroking his penis, he moved his hand away and returned it to my mound.  This time, he had ventured beyond the confines of the panty and was rubbing my clit while tracing my lower lips with his fingers.
My bra had been pushed above my breasts and he was lightly biting and sucking the white flesh and the reddened nipples he had brought to stiff nubs.


When he thrust his fingers into my vulva, I was beginning to moisten and my hips were involuntarily moving with his fingers. I was staring helplessly at the man who was ravaging me and breaking down the barriers I'd placed to ensure I didn't betray my husband.
When he impatiently pulled my legs up on his chest as he reared up, I knew the fight was mostly over. His tool was swollen red, hard and sticking out in front of him, pushing between my thighs as he worked my panty off me. I was wet and aroused. I looked away from the vaguely smug look he had on his face and looked straight up to the ceiling, knowing that if I turned my head, I might see Patrick looking at me.


Martin tapped his hard tool on my mound and wet lips, spreading his precum and my arousal fluids across his tool and my mound.
"Please use a condom."
I scarcely recognised the thin high voice that said this though I was the one speaking.
Martin looked slightly annoyed but reached for a box of condoms he had tossed on the bedside table when he had taken his jacket off. He quickly rolled one on and got straight into me when he returned to the bed.


I could feel him hot and hard inside me as he stroked into me hesitantly at first. We'd both instinctively looked at Patrick when the fucking started in earnest but he was not looking at us. After ascertaining that Patrick wasn't going to do anything to stop this, Martin began to thrust more forcefully into me and I fought the urge to come even as I knew it was a battle I could not win. I bit my fist to stop the moans from becoming too obvious and saw the look of anguish on Patrick's face as he looked across, almost unwillingly at the tableau of his friend fucking his wife.   
Martin came with a shout as he shot his load into the condom. I felt it balloon inside me while my traitorous body climaxed and I contracted around him in almost painful spasms. Martin collapsed on me, his sweaty body crushing me into the mattress.

When he finally raised himself off me, his smile was one of smug satisfaction. He pulled himself and the full condom out carefully and noted the sticky fluid that coated the outside of the condom. It was visible proof that I had succumbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment