Sunday 29 November 2015

Airbag Thanksgiving Absolution Conclusion final

And here it is..

"Melissa?"

I ventured tentatively, not quite believing the teenager in front of me was my dead wife. Ok, not so dead wife.

The smiling teen walked up to me, grabbed me in a tight hug and whispered "Missed me much Ian?"

"Wha.." was all I was able to get out before she crushed her soft lips to mine and stuck her tongue into my mouth in a kiss that left me in no doubt that she was Melissa.

The loud crack behind us was what broke the lip lock. When we looked, it appeared that a large crack had appeared across Selena's headstone. Glimpsing the dread  written across my face, the girl in my arms giggled as she reassured me.

"Don't worry Ian, she isn't coming back."

"But you did."

"There's a big difference between her and me," she huffed.

"Such as?"

She gave me the evil eye for what she perceived as an insult before explaining.

"Selena's last act before dying was destruction, she died with hatred. That condemned her. She's been taken away for good. There are things beyond this life that I've seen that will make the worst creep out there rethink their behaviour," she said with a shudder.

"When I died, I was filled with remorse and love. I guess that was my saving grace."

My mind was filled with questions which she saw in my eyes. Slinging her arm through mine, she said "Let's go home and get this Thanksgiving dinner. I'll explain everything on the way."

And she did. The girl's real name was Cassandra. Cass had been involved in a horrific accident two years back, which left her in dire need of a heart and cornea transplant. When Melissa was brought in to the hospital, a mix up had her on the operating table and her heart and corneas were given to Cass. Both Cass and Melissa had been standing there and watching the entire operation. To Melissa's surprise, Cass had been hesitant about returning to her body after the operation. Melissa only found out later that Cass had come from a wealthy family and had been in love with a poor boy from the wrong side of town. They had run away together and pretended that she was kidnapped to get money from Cass' father. Unfortunately, their car had crashed while they were trying to evade the police and Cass' father's hired hands. The boy survived with few injuries but Cass was in critical condition until the operation.

While Cass was happy to have survived the accident and operation, she had had the opportunity to observe the people around her who supposedly cared for her. She found out that her estranged mother didn't even bother to  visit her, her father only sent money for the medical bills and even her boyfriend was only worried about the ransom money they had stashed before their accident, which he had to abandon when Cass' father set the police on him.

Sickened by the behaviour of her loved ones, Cass refused to return to her body, leaving her body in a coma. While Melissa tried.to persuade Cass to appreciate her second chance at life, she had told Cass her own story. Cass had increasingly sympathised with Melissa and when Melissa had visited her just before the climactic Thanksgiving last year, Cass had offered her the body on the condition that she was to live a good life with me and the kids. No straying or infidelity. That made me smile and Melissa swat me on my arm.

"So do I call you Cassandra from now on?"

"Nope, I had a deed poll done and I'm now Melissa Cassandra Williams. Said I wanted to honour the donor who saved my life." She smirked as she continued, "Can't have my husband screaming someone else's name while he's in  me."

Thankfully, I'd pulled up in our driveway by then since I was fairly doubled over with  laughter.

I'd thought dinner might be awkward, but I was met with a happy surprise. Though dinner was a little quiet compared to the dramatic turns Thanksgiving dinner had taken the last two years, it went surprisingly well. The kids were quiet when they were introduced to my new friend, Steve surprised everyone by clinging onto Melissa's leg after shyly observing her from his safe position between Piper and the housekeeper. When Melissa took the housekeeper aside just before dinner, I covertly observed the two women. The housekeeper's eyes widened in surprise before she gave Melissa a hug. Both women wiped tears from their eyes before Piper joined them. Piper's reaction mirrored the housekeeper's. She seemed reluctant to leave Melissa's side even when we started dinner.

Even when dinner was over and bedtime approached, the kids reluctantly left her side only after reassurance that she would be there the next day.

I was uncertain where Melissa would sleep that evening, it came as a surprise when she led me unerringly to my bedroom. She laughed at my puzzled look

“I drew a design of my ideal house in the diary so I was hoping that it would be similar. “
Out of politeness I let her use the bathroom first, and was rewarded for being a gentleman when she emerged wrapped in only a short terry towel.
I showered quickly and shaved, ok, so I expected something hey I’m only a man.
As soon as she heard the shower stop, she called out asking me for a razor. I brought one out and watched in fascination as she asked for her bag where she pulled out a bottle of shaving cream. She spread her legs, the towel parting to allow me a delightful eyeful of breasts straining against the tucked in edge of the towel plus long smooth legs and the au naturel mound at the apex of her thighs. Clearing my suddenly dry throat, I asked in a strangled voice if she preferred me to leave the room while she shaved.
“Won’t you help me?” she asked teasingly and pouted.
She covered her mound in cream and then sat back against the pillows piled behind her while I shaved her. As my fingers moved slowly across her lips, trying to shave her without nicking her, her lips swelled and the scent of her arousal rose in the air.

I wasn’t sure how I managed to  finish the job. My cock was so hard it hurt. Melissa chuckled and reached out, holding my penis in her warm hand while gently running her palm up and down the length.
“Wait,” I gasped before she could take me in her mouth. “Are you legal?”

“Yes,” she grinned before running the tip of her tongue around the slit of my cock. I couldn’t help groaning.

“Well someone’s happy,” she whispered as she cupped my balls and then attempted to deepthroat me.

“What do you expect after a year of just soft hands and lubricant.

“I know. If you’d been dicking other women, all youd have found at the grave would have been the lyrics to Better In Time.”

“You were watching me?”

“Of course, a girl has to be careful who she gives herself to.”
I grabbed hold of her and never let her go. After all, how could you let go of a loving wife who, after you murdered her, came back to love you.

Thank you to readers who have made it thus far. A computer glitch left me unable to post the original extended version. Will do so soon.

Again a huge thank you to StangStar06 for writing the original story and also DFWBeast whose joke triggered this sequel. Having said that, please direct all negative comments towards me and not either of these authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment