Sunday 22 November 2015

BTB Forum: Founder's Story Part 1

Decided to brave the critics and post this on my own blog, hope for honest feedback. Warning: NSFW and themes of incest and infidelity.

BTB Forum: Founder’s story
The concept of a BTB forum came as a result of all the research I did on Literotica on the cheating wives genre. Many inspirational stories and some that just made me go “wtf”?? I was looking for a story that would allow the construction of the idea of a forum and I happened across deepemerald’s “My secret life” story. Though it wasn’t fully a cheating wives story, the protagonist clearly cheated on her husband and probably had her lover’s child. Her lack of remorse was what inspired this flash BTB story.

Welcome to BTB forum. If you're in this forum and reading this, chances are you're already a betrayed spouse or suspect that you're one or you're about to become one.

The modes of discovery are different. How each one of us reacts initially to the betrayal also differs but the emotions are largely similar. Getting screwed over is never pleasant and coping with the situation and even the aftermath is pretty much the same.

While I'm not into the new age psychobabble touchy-feely process of sharing and getting back in touch with Nature or our emotions, I know it's vital that the worst of our emotions are released in some way and that sharing stories are a way of moving on and getting over it. Betrayal is always a horrible experience and the scars never really go away, but never letting those scars heal and perhaps fade is letting the bastard/bitch continue hurting you. I should know, I did a BTB on my ex-wife and the bastard she cuckolded me with about 2 years ago. It took me almost 21 years of meticulous planning and while it was victory in the end, it was less satisfying than I thought it would be.

So in the spirit of the forum, here's my story.

I was never anyone remarkable. Everything about me was average. I considered myself fairly intelligent and destined to live life as an average middle class suburban man with a family and typical suburban life.

When I met my wife, Rosanna, or Rosy, as I liked to call her, she wasn't bowled over by me. I knew, I could tell that though she appeared to be the usual small town middle class daughter and teacher, there was something about her that hinted at sophistication and knowledge beyond her years and certainly beyond what her outward appearance suggested.

I knew she wasn't a virgin and I didn't expect her to be one. Who didn't have a past? We never talked about any of our past experiences or dating history and sexual history was strictly off limits. Though once we were committed and were fucking regularly, we did get tested first and were exclusive. Rosy was very skilful in bed and out of it, she never held back. And while I did wonder on occasion about how she got so good at various techniques and stuff, I knew better than to pry into her past.


Then we got married. It was all going as expected until I had to entertain a client on our wedding anniversary. Rosy wasn't happy about having to entertain on that evening. She was pregnant with our first child and found it awkward to be moving around and entertaining. When she met the client, there were a few seconds where a curious expression of shock and disbelief crossed her face before she put on a mask of polite interest. The client, Ray Tucker, had a similar moment of shock before it was quickly replaced by bland and humorous geniality. There was a predatory gleam of smug triumph in his eyes that didn't escape me. I knew instantly that Rosy and Ray were old acquaintances. Again, although it threw me a little, I wasn't going to let her past affect our marriage.

Besides, I had little idea what Ray was like at that point. He was merely a new and important client. I did notice however that Ray was having what he thought were discreet conversations during dinner with my heavily pregnant wife and Rosy was distracted for much of the dinner. Neither of them noticed my observation nor did they notice Mrs Pritchard's nosiness, Rosy's neighbour for that dinner, Mrs Pritchard's ears were constantly perked up for much of that dinner and even when we left the table and continued conversations elsewhere. Mrs Pritchard's excited pursing of her lips and the gleam of gossipy excitement in her eyes didn't escape my observation but it wasn't the best situation in which to act.

Rosy was distracted and subdued on the way home. Once we got home, she jumped on me like a hungry tigress. Evidently, the meeting triggered something other than mere fond memories of the past in my wife. I started getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

That feeling lingered for a few days before the bomb exploded. That bomb was one set off by Tom Pritchard, who was one of Ray's business associates and the husband of that Mrs Pritchard who obviously heard much of my wife's and Ray's conversation over dinner that night.

He had come over to our offices to discuss some details of the contract. I'd left them in the board room while I gathered the necessary documents and information. They were deep in conversation and I heard the last snippets of it just before I pushed the door open.

"...this poor husband has no idea what a slut he married.."

"..you're too new to have sampled her..."

"Ray was her long-time client and at one point she was living with him as his mistress.."

"he shared her.. hot stuff.. I had a little taste of her…"


The conversation or rather Tom Pritchard's speech came to an abrupt end as I pushed the door open. And we proceeded with business. I tried to push aside my growing suspicions and the churning feeling in my gut, this was after all business. I wasn't too worried about not having heard the rest of their conversation since unknown to our clients and most of the staff, my partner and I had installed voice-activated recorders in the boardroom for the purpose of ensuring that conditions discussed with clients would always be backed up by proof of those discussions. I was going to have the privilege of reviewing their conversation at my leisure.

What I heard on that recording was confirmation of my suspicions. Not only did Rosy know Ray, she knew him very well, surpassing even the biblical definition of knowing him. My Rosy was a stripper, a high class call girl and at one point live-in mistress of Ray. While that bit of history was upsetting enough, what made it worse was what Tom Pritchard laughingly told his colleague that his wife, Mrs Pritchard, had overheard. How Ray was turned on by my pregnant wife and was eager to resume their fucking relationship.

Rosy wasn't unaffected by his advances, I recalled her reaction that night when I heard this part of the recording. I remembered her insatiable horniness after the dinner. She'd used me in her fantasy of her former lover!

That infuriated and disgusted me. I may not be the best looking man around but next to Ray I was at least a Roman warrior next to his fat balding old Roman senator.

I was furious but could do little. There were practical considerations. I couldn't risk losing the contract but I didn't think I could live with being a cuckold-to-be. I did the only thing I could do. I removed the recording file and hired a PI to put investigate my wife and Ray. Above all, I wanted to know if she would take up with Ray again.

While her past was her past, her present was shared by us both and I didn't want to be a hapless, unwitting wife sharing cuckold.

The PI had little to report for the two months between the dinner and the birth of my son. Even then, Rosy sometimes seemed distracted and started using her computer a lot more. My paranoia increased and I began installing cameras and spyware around the house and on the computers, including my wife's phone and laptop which I bought as a present for her. Suddenly I found my minor in university very helpful. Most people didn't know I minored in computer science and with buddies who were now IT architects, I had plenty of resources to effectively spy on my wife electronically and remotely.


She never knew that I installed spyware on her phone and had access to her phone messages and her email and electronic accounts.

I discovered not only her secret journals, but also her secret accounts. I had married a rich ex call girl.

While the investigations turned up little for those months, I knew from her journal entries that she was occasionally nostalgic for her former secret life. When our first son was born, I was ecstatic and Rosy seemed happy like most new mothers. However, I noticed she seemed more enthusiastic about getting her figure back than she did about learning to become a new mom. This merely added to my suspicion that she would soon find a way to take up with Ray again. My paranoia was such that I not only continued the spying and investigation but also took a swab of my new son's DNA and sent it for testing. While the results confirmed he was my son and my fears were slightly mollified, Rosy's behaviour and journal entries were hardly reassuring.

Then the next bombshell came. Ray's invitation to his villa in the Grand Cayman came. I still couldn't afford to lose him as a client and I didn't want to betray my knowledge of their relationship in the past. In any case, the trip would prove a test for Rosy and her commitment to our relationship. Once and for all, it would either dismiss my concerns or it would prove my fears about Rosy. Hence, I accepted the invitation, much to the excitement and joy of Rosy though I suspected it was more than just the excitement over a trip.

In subtle ways, I let Rosy know that I felt strongly on the issue of infidelity. That while what happened before marriage was not of too much concern, infidelity in marriage would be something unforgivable and destructive. She did look at me with concern after the topic came up in conversation a couple of times before the Cayman trip but didn't ask me about it. I guess she had more important things on her mind and didn’t want the spectre of fidelity or her marriage vows to linger over the trip.

While I knew I had to depend on my wife to safeguard the sanctity of our marriage on that trip, I wasn't so foolish as to keep myself in the dark as to her activities during the trip. In fact, Ray had asked for a contractor to carry out minor renovation work on his villa before the trip was to take place. I recommended a local contractor who we had used for other clients and even went over to oversee the process. As such, I knew the layout of the villa and was able to install some equipment that would be useful. No one except me and a part time hire knew that there was a special request for live feed cameras that were installed in all the bedrooms and even the entertainment areas and areas overlooking the pool.

Hence, while I feigned ignorance of their complicity in making me a cuckold and acting as the poor ignorant fool of a husband, they were giving me ammunition to be used against them in the future.

I wasn't surprised when Ray pulled out of the scuba diving session on the Cayman trip. I'd held out hope that with our son accompanying her, Rosy would give some thought to her marriage vows and reject Ray's advances. I know most of you readers would be snorting in disbelief but the hopes of a desperate husband still in love with the wife he hopes has put her sluttish past behind her are as such - stupid and delusional.

I didn't have to wait till I got back to the villa to an inexplicably exhausted wife to know that Ray and she had fucked their brains out. The sudden "mechanical fault" that developed after a call from Ray around mid-afternoon already confirmed my fears. The last nail in the coffin of my trust in Rosy probably came as I reviewed the recordings of that day when I was back at work, using the online storage facility which came with the satellite recording system that the cameras were on. That's the payoff of having been one of the nerd camp in university - access to resources and technology not widely accessible by the public. Of course, it meant some of my old pals might be able to view those recordings and data at some point but after seeing my wife in adulterous action, her reputation and privacy were the least of my concerns.

I watched with growing despair and fury as Ray took my wife to his bedroom which she was evidently familiar with and fucked her brains out. Heck, I even had his call for a "mechanical fault" recorded. What really infuriated me was the sight of my son nursing on the breasts and nipples that had been feasted upon by Ray just minutes before. Poor kid probably had to put up with Ray's stinky saliva and possibly lack of milk since Rosy evidently didn't put her son first. And I was furious also because she was willingly risking our son's health and wellbeing since we had no way of knowing what kind of diseases Ray had.

That became even more of a moot point since for their adulterous finale, Ray fucked Rosy bareback and obviously came in her. The frenzied fucking and orgasmic animalistic screams no longer affected me as the earlier part of the recording did, I was already numb. But their mutual delight in tasting their combined cum made me lose my lunch. I was glad however that I had the foresight to avoid having sex with my wife for the rest of the trip and for at least a week after the trip.

For all her stupidity, Rosy actually had herself tested when we came back from the trip. I guess no matter how much she liked Ray, such that she betrayed her marriage vows and me, she had enough street smarts to look out for herself.

While the rest of the surveillance footage proved innocuous, I had seen and obtained sufficient evidence for me to decide. I guess most BTB forum participants would ask why I didn't just blackmail Ray or sue him or why I didn't throw my cheating wife's ass out. I was actually planning to do both when Rosy announced she was pregnant. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Ray could very well be the father. Rosy herself was unsure and from what she had written in her journals, she was unabashedly thrilled that she had experienced all the dirty stuff she wanted and had no regrets over her earlier lifestyle or that adulterous fuckfest with Ray in the Grand Cayman. More importantly, she loved the baby, partly because there was a chance that it was an illegitimate bastard and another one of those dirty secrets she could keep and delight in in private. No, what would divorce really do? She'll get away with everything, leaving me the pain. And Ray would probably lose only a little money with little to no damage. No, what they had done to me could only be repaid with a carefully planned act of revenge that could rival the darkness of Jacobean tragedy. It had to fit my rage and sense of symmetric justice – they were going to pay and in a way that they would feel the greatest pain.

My second year university girlfriend majored in drama and was a fan of Jacobean tragedies, she'd dragged me to rehearsals and performances. At some point, her influence worked and I loved the wickedly brilliant schemes of Webster and Marlowe. I began to plot. I learnt from the masters of the genre that vengeance had to be appropriate and well planned to strike at the core of the fury that prompted the need for vengeance. They had betrayed me sexually, making me a cuckold and my loving wife was going to keep the living proof of that betrayal in front of me for at least the next 20 years. This might have driven a more sensitive or weaker man mad. For me, it made me coldly furious. That fury was what fuelled my professional ambition and the drive to accumulate the resources and wealth to wreak revenge. While I avoided further dealings with Ray, during the contract period, he had asked several favours of me company and I had access to his properties and offices as part of renovation work. While I had always handed over these projects to contractors, they were usually my close friends who owed me over the years. And as smart as Ray was, millionaire retailer and sexually voracious predator, he never did suspect the cuckold husband would be gaining access to his secrets or potentially damaging information. 

To him, I was a loser. I was picking up his remnants for a wife and he had successfully cuckolded me with the willing cooperation of my loving wife. I was no threat. This non-threatening entity was however slowly gathering information on his business practices from questionable tax evasion tactics to money laundering and paying kickbacks. I resisted handing over the information to the authorities because that would be letting him off too easily. Besides, money could buy you the best lawyers and sometimes even the law itself. In any case, there wasn't a point alerting the enemy before the deadly blow is struck.

As for my wife, the PIs and surveillance turned up nothing after the trip. Her journals said as much, she had fucked out her obsession with Ray, who the journals revealed, had been the purchaser of her virginity and who had bewitched her with his huge cock. It was hard to tell on the recording but we were around the same size. Of course, that meant that Rosy could well have been using me as a fuck tool while she fantasized about Ray. That would have been a bitter thing to swallow, but she never slipped up during sex and her journals said nothing about fantasizing about Ray. If anything, she seemed glad that she was getting a huge cock without the fat slob of an older man that Ray was. Those were her words in her journals when she occasionally saw a picture of Ray in the news.

When her daughter was born, Rosy was more excited than the time she had our firstborn. I knew part of that came from the likelihood that she was hiding her bastard child and that it was a product of her adulterous affair with her obsession Ray. I knew she wasn't too worried that the child's appearance would give her away since Ray and I had much the same colouring. Thing was I was furious she had compared me to that fat slob. But thing was with babies, you can't exactly tell traits of a middle-aged fat slob. In any case, I put up the loving husband act and no one was the wiser. It was easy to pretend I loved the new kid even if it was a bastard. After all, she would be the centrepiece of my revenge against the bastard and bitch who created her. I'd obtained a DNA sample from baby Rayna (a name I suggested which earned me some curious looks from Rosy though she evidently quickly dismissed her concerns) in the same fashion as I did with my son. While the results didn't show who her father was, it was not me. Not that that surprised me. It only confirmed that my wife had made a real cuckold out of me.

The years passed and Rosy was a true suburban wife. She was still a hot mom, but strangely didn't stray. Neither did Ray make any effort to contact her. There were times when I wondered if I could just swallow her indiscretion and betrayal and move on with life. Yet, Rayna's very existence always brought the fury and the bitterness of betrayal to the surface.

Rayna, fortunately, was a pretty baby. As she grew older, she looked increasingly like her mother. Fortunately, she had a sweet nature and had little of the character of her mother, who I knew from the information gleaned from her journals, was a wild child from an early age. She was also close to me which surprised her mother, who had favoured her over our children and was a great sister particularly to our younger boys. Boys being boys naturally gravitated to daddy and we often went on adventure outdoor trips. I was always careful not to show it, but I was anxious to shield my children from the negative influence of Rosy. Particularly since I had tested and confirmed they were my kids. After the behaviour Rosy exhibited in the Cayman incident and knowing what I knew of her history, I could leave nothing to chance.

I was disgusted by Rosy's plans and intentions to introduce Rayna to the secret life she had pursued when she was in college, which were revealed in her journals. But hey, if the bitch wanted to further my plans for vengeance, who was I to protest? Besides, she was Ray and Rosy's kid, what Rosy wanted for her would merely be reinforcing the traits that were probably already her genetic inheritance.

And action!

Over the years, I had made the acquaintance of Suzy, the procuress who had facilitated the transactions and relationship between Ray and Rosy, as well as Max's successor, his distant nephew, Tommy. So when Rosy decided that she would take a trip down to her old college for a reunion and also to show Rayna a potential choice for her own college pick, I was ready to put plan into action. Rosy was as unscrupulous as she had appeared in her journals. She actually told Rayna much of her own experience and invited Rayna to liberate herself and try the lifestyle that she had enjoyed. Rayna was understandably shocked at first and asked if Dad (meaning me of course) approved. Rosy decided to be frank and voiced her own doubts as to my having fathered Rayna. She did not, however, tell Rayna who her biological father was. When the PI reported the conversation he'd eavesdropped upon at the strip club to me, I had panicked since a large part of my devious plan had hinged on Rayna's ignorance of her real parentage. Fortunately, Rosy had enough good sense not to incriminate herself and shock her already shell-shocked daughter any further.

Rayna came back from the trip a lot more subdued and often stared off into space. I wondered what went on in her pretty little head. There were moments when I had misgivings about the plan of revenge that I had chosen to pursue. Sure, her parents may have betrayed me in the worst possible way, but she was a sweet girl who never had anything but affection for the man she called dad all her young life. And even after her mother told her she was not likely my child, she still showed me nothing but affection. There were even times when I saw envy in her eyes when the boys crowded round me and we were lost in bonding fun. In the end, I decided to leave it to Nature and Fate. If her innate genetic predisposition was to follow in the footsteps of her slutty mother, then the plan for vengeance would be part of Fate's cards in the game. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.

As it turned out, Fate dealt its cards and Rayna went off to the same college as Rosy did and the plan for vengeance fell in place. Rosy had independently supported Rayna's education, she had told me that she inherited some money from a distant relative and had invested it wisely over the years so she could take some burden off me by financing Rayna through college. Of course, most of that money had come from her secret bank accounts that were her earnings as a stripper and call girl, plus a sizable sum from Ray for the time she was his mistress. She had invested wisely with much of that advice coming from me and my broker who I suggested she use since it would save on expenses and because he was trustworthy. Naturally, I was helpful since every time she transferred the money or invested in anything, I could capture the transactions and passwords using my surveillance resources. It gave me access and control over her financial resources. Something which proved useful as the plan progressed. 

Rayna followed the same path as her mother did. I was disappointed that the girl I had watched grow up could not resist the traits that her genetic inheritance predisposed her towards. Then again, Rosy had great influence over her and Rosy's blasé attitude towards morality and social norms were such that the poor girl probably had no chance of resisting that path. The difference was Rayna had no financial incentive to do so since Rosy was financially sound enough to support her through college and take care of all her expenses. But I guess that little girl had the same attraction to the filthy pleasures her mother was addicted to.

In any case, Suzy soon got to Rayna and Rayna became part of the auction - an auction that had years before made Ray the owner of Rosy. Ray had seen Rayna in the strip club and was enamoured with her tanned and model-like 5'9" body with legs that went on forever. Of course, her C-cups and blonde hair made her irresistible to the old lecher. But this time round, I was going to throw a spanner in the works: I'd told Suzy, the old madam who was still plying the trade as a procuress, that there was a mystery bidder who would top Ray's bid with $10,000 and a nice extra commission for her that was under the table. 

Ray was furious but could do nothing. It was unfortunate that coincidentally, the Feds were tipped off about the little money laundering business he was running and he had to keep a low profile at the time. Of course, nothing is that coincidental, so let's just say that all the money spent on years of surveillance was starting to pay off.

An apartment in the same building as Ray’s town apartment was leased for 3 months before the actual night that Rayna was to lose her virginity. Everything was prepped and the beautiful blonde was waiting in bed, blindfolded, with the sheerest of white stockings, garters and lingerie on her. The mystery bidder stood in a silk robe secured by a belt but his half-hard cock already tented the robe. Knowing the girl was listening intently to every sound he made, he deliberately shed his robe and rustled the bedsheets as he lay down next to her. Noting the tension in her limbs and taut body, he deliberately ran his hands across the pale globes of flesh exposed by the sheer bra, leaving goosebumps in its wake. Lowering his head, he took a strawberry pink nipple into his hot mouth, suckling it through the gossamer thin bra. A whimper was wrenched from the blonde as his fingers find her mound, rubbing gently through the sheer panty.

The tell-tale moisture growing at the junction of her thighs told him she was ready for more. Pushing the panty to one side while nudging her thighs apart, he zeroed in on the core of her arousal. As one hand cruelly pinched and caressed her breasts, his talented fingers crept up her sensitive inner thighs before they circled her clit and ran teasingly around her outer labia. As light tremors ran through her pelvic region, his fingers plunged without warning into her tight vagina as she softly panted. Anxiously to gain more access to the delicious blonde, He impatiently ripped at her bra and panties, tearing them, the sound curiously arousing in the relative silence of the room.


Utterly exposed to his gaze and yet blinded by the silk scarf wrapped across her eyes, he feasted on her physical perfection while revelling in his power over her. Bringing his mouth to her young virgin cunt, he sucked, bit and teased her mercilessly, bringing her to the edge and tipping her over into 2 mindless orgasms before he paused. Her screams of orgasmic pleasure echoed in the room and her hands pushed his masked head to her quivering cunt.


He smiled underneath the mask and licked the traces of her juices covering the lower half of his mask and his mouth. Kissing her mouth roughly, letting her taste herself on his lips, he pulled her to a sitting pose before taking off her blindfold.


Blinking in the sudden brightness, her eyes struggled to adjust to the warm light of the room before fixing upon the naked man in front of her. From what she could tell, he was almost the same age as the man who she regarded as her dad though her mother had lately thrown that into doubt. The mystery bidder was well-built ad certainly well-endowed, now that she saw his sexual appendage staring her in the face, certainly as big if not bigger than the assumed size of the other bidder's tool. The other bidder had apparently thought to impress her with his size by asking her to do a lap dance at the club. While it had felt large and hard, she was repulsed by his lecherous demeanour and his otherwise less-than-impressive physical build. That bidder's large tool came with a huge belly and generally ugly appearance that was only compounded by his age, he was probably older than her parents. Pushing that disgusting bidder from her mind, Rayna licked her lips in nervous excitement as she contemplated her first
blow job on such a large cock. It was only half hard and yet, it already surpassed the length of her boyfriend's cock. And its girth was sizeable too. As she gave it tentative licks, she saw it harden further and bob in approval. The groan that issued from the throat of the bidder encouraged Rayna as she began to bob her head up and down in an effort to take more of his cock into her mouth and throat. His precum was beginning to flow down her tongue and Rayna did not pull away. The bidder began to pull on her hair, almost fucking her face wildly, making the poor girl gag at times as his cock hit the back of her throat before sliding down it. Soon he tensed as his cock throbbed and spurted wads of his cum into her mouth.


Rayna pulled back only enough to leave the head of his cock in her mouth, swallowing diligently as he shot prodigious amounts of cum into her mouth. She was a little amazed when he failed to soften despite having shot unending shots of cum that streamed down her throat and even leaked out of her mouth when she couldn't swallow fast enough to get it all down.


He smiled as he watched the girl wipe some of his cum off her breasts and neck with her ripped panties before she looked questioningly up at him.


He gently pushed her back on the sheets and settled between her legs. Drawing her knees up, he teased her swollen cunt lips till she was again dripping with excitement. Rayna's excitement grew acute as she felt his hot length against her thigh. As he teased her cunt lips with the drooling head of his hard cock, he smiled in satisfaction as Rayna's hips began to move against him as he held back his cock from her hungry lips.


She moaned and squirmed before protesting, "Don't... tease.. uh...take...me...Fuck ...uh...hard..."


A sudden wave of tenderness seemed to sweep over him as he gently pushed the tip of his cock into the wet tight grasp of her cunt. Rayna gave a short sharp scream as she felt her lips give way and stretched immeasurably to encompass the invader. He swivelled his hips, making her feel the light massage of her cunt lips his cock was giving her. As her juices began to flow more
prodigiously to coat the huge invader, he pushed further into that tormenting hot core, bumping lightly into the resistance that was there. After short pauses to allow her to adjust to his size, he reared back much to her disappointment. Her lips clung to his cock as he withdrew slowly.

She whimpered in protest as he withdrew. He almost grinned as he felt her lips cling to his hard arousal. When only the very tip of his cock was touching the rim of her lips, he felt her hips move restlessly, seeking his hot length.


Keeping himself at the very entrance of her sex teasing her mercilessly, he held still, watching the growing frustration and lust in her eyes.


"Uuh..damn...it. Fuuck..." was all the delicious blonde could utter.


She was completely unprepared for what happened next. He looked straight into her eyes as he drove mercilessly into her hot, wet cunt. Her hymen tore under his onslaught, like cotton candy under a hot knife. A long sharp scream tore the silence of the room as she tried to get away from the hot hard cock that had torn into her, forgetting that she had begged for it just seconds earlier.


He ignored her small hands trying to push at his shoulder and hip. He gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to move in the hot velvet grip he felt around his throbbing cock. Only when he felt her discomfort start to subside, did he venture to lightly rotate his hips, lightly nudging her tight channel with his wide girth.


She relaxed as the pain faded and his light nudges inside her set off sensations that made her want more. He started to move with long deep strokes that brought his balls against her butt cheeks. Feeling her growing excitement and how she was accommodating his cock, he drew her legs up against his chest and tilted her hips giving him greater access to her tight cunt.


The room was filled with the rhythmic wet slapping noises of the couple fucking each other hard. Looking down at the young blonde reaching her first fuck climax, he felt the years of resentment and bitterness exit the dark places in his mind and heart and pour out of him. He felt almost lighter as she exploded in orgasmic delight, screaming loudly and uninhibitedly as her cunt tightened inexorably around him. He brought his weight to bear upon her, her legs almost framing her face as he drove into her brutally, his pelvic bone crashing against hers with such force that he was sure they would both bear bruises afterward. As he felt his cock throb and swell in her vise-like cunt, he drove into the depths of her, his cockhead at the mouth of her womb, as he gave himself up to the well-deserved climax he had been working towards. His hot cum shot out in spurts that painted her womb, the sensation combining with the earlier stimulation drove her into another climax. Her pulsating cunt milked him as he kept cumming in her, the years of pent up rage and hatred pouring with his cum into the blonde girl under him right now.


He realised the blonde underneath him had gone silent. Slightly alarmed, he lifted off her and found her eyes closed, her breathing
ragged and her heart racing. Realising she had a short fainting spell, he chuckled as he watched the young blonde emerge from her petit mort.


He revelled in the sight of the blonde in the bed. Hair tousled, limbs in languid post-orgasmic disarray, a fine sheen of sweat covering her delectable perky young breasts. More arousing was the sight of her stretched cunt lips, red and glistening with cum and specks of blood, still clinging to half his cock as he pulled back to check on her. He felt her flinch as he withdrew himself completely from her cunt and lay back staring at the mirrored ceiling. The sight of her well-fucked body was beyond description and he was glad the cameras had captured it all, allowing him the leisure of reviewing the incredible experience of having the best fuck of his life with this young blonde.


The air filled with the smell of their coupled bodies as their breathing returned to normal. He propped himself up on his elbow and
inspected the blonde who was still languidly recovering from her experience. His eyes were drawn to the bare lips that were slowly closing up, the stream of their cum still slowly flowing out of her, spread iridescent on her thighs and in the pool spreading beneath her sex on the black silk sheets. His cock hardened at the sight of the white cum trickling out of her. Her gasp and joking comment on his fast recovery time did little to temper his lust. He suggested a shower and fastened her blindfold over her eyes before taking off his own mask. The blonde dye and coloured lenses did little to conceal the guilt that suddenly flared as Tim stared at himself in the mirror of the bedroom where he had just taken Rayna. The sight of his tumescent cock reminded him he was as vulnerable to lust and error as the adulterous pair that had brought Rayna into this world and driven him into that dark rage that brought him thus far.


                                                ****

I'm still uncomfortable whenever I look back on this part of my story. I guess readers can tell from the fact that I wrote that part in third person how I struggled to reconcile myself with that part of my plan. I knew Ray was Rosy's first and it probably worsened her obsession with the guy despite his obvious physical shortcomings.


That was why I had to defeat Ray in that auction bid. It was not just the whole idea of winning out over Ray, I guess it was partly my version of paying the two of them back in their own coin. Perhaps Rayna always remembering me as her first man was a fitting counter to Rosy and Ray. Besides, who am I kidding? Who wouldn't want to fuck that barely legal hot blonde? The only danger was legally I was seen as her father but that was a risk I could take and I knew with the DNA test, I could basically fight any legal charges and still get away with it.


It was a memorable weekend for me. I was finally getting part of my plan going and receiving some payoff in return, ok, lots of payoff. I took her in the shower after she took my cock in her mouth and made me even harder. Fucking Rayna against the cold tiles while she scratched and shouted under the pounding water was an invigorating experience. So invigorating that we had to clean up again before running back to bed. I pulled on the mask before untying her blindfold and we went back to bed for some much needed sleep.


It was past midnight and well into the early hours of Saturday before I found myself pushing against her butt cheeks, my hard on rubbing against the blonde I had spooned against. Instinctively, I had shifted lower and the top side of my cock was rubbing against her moistening cunt lips. She had awakened and was lifting her leg while gently guiding me inside her. It was the gentlest and most loving fuck I had had in years. The years of having to pretend and to get on with vanilla sex with Rosy was well compensated in my time with Rayna, her bastard offspring.


For breakfast, I whipped up pancakes and ate her out with a helping of fruits and whipped cream spread as generously over her tits and cunt as they were on the pancakes. The cream resulted in a bit of mess on the kitchen counter as on my mask, helped, undoubtedly, by her own cream as she screamed her way to another orgasm.


I popped into the guest bedroom to check on the recording of our fuckfest through the laptop I'd brought with me and to replace the mask that was now too well-used and smelled of her intimately. As Rayna soaked in the master bedroom's huge bathtub, easing the ache in her newly discovered muscles and her well-pounded pussy, I put the next stage of my plan in place with a quick email to Suzy and Ray. It was an offer I was sure neither would refuse.


Popping frozen baguettes into the oven, I started preparing lunch and dinner as I contemplated the items I wanted to tick off on my sexual bucket list with this enthusiastic young blonde.


I was back in the bedroom when Rayna walked in clad in a bathrobe. I was surprised by how quickly I was aroused by her and raring to go. This, despite my age and the fact that I hadn't yet used the vial of little blue pills I'd brought along just in case.


I had her robe ripped off and had her on her knees and elbows on the bed in minutes. I finger fucked her, getting her juices going while I kept my other hand on my cock, stroking myself into hardness before I pushed into her without warning. The force of my thrust made her sprawl against the pillows and soon she was face and shoulder down against the bed while her sweet ass was raised to meet my thrusts. I felt I was reaching heaven as each thrust made my cockhead crash into the mouth of her womb, gradually subsiding into vibrations that brought pleasure to both of us. Our pleasure was heightened as my finger entered her backdoor and added to the stimulation. I was suddenly grateful to Suzy for having offered to instruct Rayna in getting enemas in the days before our rendezvous. After I'd cum in her and had collapsed with her onto the bed, I whispered that we probably
needed a quick nap before lunch and more "games". She giggled before snuggling back into my embrace.


Lunch was a quick and simple affair as we tried to regain energy for our afternoon activities. The light buzz we had from the wine made her even more pliable as I taught her the pleasures of light whipping and how pain and pleasure could sometimes be so intricately linked. Her reddened pussy was dripping with her juices when I plunged the dildo into her, lubricating it for her other hole. She had looked back in puzzlement when she felt the long thin dildo in her while my fingers kept up their tour of her clit.


When the dildo was well-covered in her juices, I withdrew it before plunging into her while toying with her rim with the dildo. I waited for her arousal to peak before I pushed the dildo into her backdoor. She gasped and tightened round my cock as the double stimulation drove her over the edge. She was so tight I could swear that I could feel the dildo rubbing up against my cock through the thin wall that separated her holes. She was barely down from her last climax when my ruthless thrusts and manipulation drove her up to another. She fairly howled as both her holes were filled and pounded. Her juices flowed over my balls and I felt I was close to cumming myself. I abruptly pulled out of her cunt while removing the dildo. She whined at the sudden loss of
stimulation and looked back accusingly. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw me aim my cock at her backdoor.

"Wait, you're too big.."


The rest of her protest was cut off by the grunt of pain as my cock pried open her ring and slid into her. She writhed in pain as she adjusted to the cock in her butt. Fortunately, she had lubricated my cock quite thoroughly and there was less resistance as I took her last virginity.

                                                                ****

I think she surprised herself as she climaxed with my cock in her anus. The tight pressure made me come in her, filling her butt with my cum.


She was quiet after that and visibly grimaced as I pulled out. For the first time that weekend, she asked to have a little time to herself to clean up in the bathroom.


I was feeling guilty enough to allow that. Anyway, I had to check for replies from Suzy and Ray. As expected, both were agreeable though Ray being the cheap bastard he was wanted to bargain down the price he had to pay.


I didn't quite mind since he had no idea just what the true price he'd be paying. I cleaned off the dildo and my cock and waited for Rayna. When she didn't emerge after an hour in the bathroom, I decided to investigate. She was half asleep in the bathtub and woke only when I joined her in the tub. Her eyes widened in surprise and apprehension when she felt my legs moving below hers and my feet settling under her butt. We were both silent as I washed her with the sponge, lingering on her tits and her mound. She sighed as the sponge washed round her lips. When I felt them plumping up, I let the sponge go and decided to explore with my fingers. I saw the question in her eyes as she grew more aroused. I merely drew her onto my stomach and thighs, entering
her as she sat on me, her back hard against my chest. My hands played with her tits, pinching and cupping as I pumped into her. There was some splashing and giggling but I think we proved that cooling bathwater was no impediment to randy people.


I surprised myself when I tenderly lifted her from the bathtub and carried her into the bedroom. Settling her, wrapped in a towel, on the couch while stripping the sheets off the bed, they were getting a little too sticky and crusty in places. She watched as I changed the sheets quickly.


For the first time, she commented, "Do you often do that for the wife at home?" It was an innocuous question but it had me all tensed up. It took everything I had not to react to that. She saw how tensed I'd gotten and hurriedly apologised.



"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Really sorry."


Her sincerity was proven as she hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck. My silence made her nervous and work harder. By the time she had sucked on my neck, her hands had already started working on caressing my cock through the towel around my midriff.


She'd spun round to my front and tugged my towel off. Holding my half-hard cock with both hands, she proceeded to deep throat me or at least she tried to. Her gag reflex made her pull back several times before I helped by thrusting in while keeping the back of her head firmly in my hand. My cock bent and went down her throat for a few seconds before I withdrew.


Her proud grin at having gotten me down her throat was quickly surpassed by the shriek that erupted from her when I pulled her up to her feet, jerked the towel off her and threw her on the bed. I ate her out for the next half hour before I allowed her to shift into a 69 position. After we had gotten each other off, we fucked, came and fucked some more. It was almost 10 before I recalled that I'd made preparations for dinner. She watched me as I seared the steaks, almost automatically, I'd made hers well-done as she preferred her meat. Thankfully, she didn't think to question my instinctual culinary choice. She was fascinated and distracted by the effort I'd put into preparing the meal for us.


She was animated as she sipped the red wine and ate the steak I'd prepared for her. She told me all about herself as I nodded,
pretending interest in the account that I was so familiar with as I'd known her since birth.


Her voice became much quieter as she talked about her family. When she stopped abruptly while describing her parents, I prodded subtly by asking if she was in this business because her parents couldn't afford sending her to college. She shook her head as she explained.


"No, my dad is quite comfortable financially and so is mom."


The slight frown that marred her brow when she referred to her mother gave me that slight bit of satisfaction.


"Mom is paying for my education and I'm sure if I asked, dad would be happy to pay for my living expenses. But, after what I found out from mom last year, I simply couldn't bring myself to take money from dad anymore."


She hesitated before she plunged on.


"You see, my mom had been in this business when she was in college, right here in this town. She loved the lifestyle and she also had this 'virginity auction' and apparently was obsessed with the guy who bought the right."


My fingers tightened imperceptibly round the stem of the wine glass.


"Years later, she had quit that lifestyle but she was his mistress for some time before quitting. It made her quite well off and also helped her to explore her sexual fantasies. I guess for him she was just some great sex but she might have been infatuated. Mom herself admitted he was not physically attractive and apart from his large cock, he didn't attract her in any way. Maybe it's the first man thing."


Rayna's eyes suddenly crinkled in amusement.


"I can certainly understand that. I'm going to miss that cock when this is over."


She looked both lustful and wistful at the same time. I felt myself begin to stir.


"Well, back to the story, she met my dad and married him and was pregnant with my eldest brother when she met that man again at a dinner party of one of my dad's clients. He hit on her and she felt flattered. Later, after my brother was born, when they accepted his invitation to his swanky place in the Grand Cayman. He hit on her again. One day, he managed to get everyone away for the day and he and my mom fucked like rabbits. Apparently she thought it would be fine to let him fuck her without protection because she was still breast feeding my brother," she scoffed.


"Nine months later I was born, shows you how much trust you should have in myths like those," she snorted in derision.


She continued in a grimmer and steelier tone, "Mom wasn't sure who my father was and since dad didn't suspect a thing, she just kept quiet."


"Mom suspects that I'm not my dad's child from the timing. In any case, dad and that dick have pretty much the same colouring though dad's much better looking. Thing is that issue never came up because I look just like her."


I was comforted by the quiet anger in her voice.


"I can't believe mom cheated on dad and even cuckolded him by having me. Though she was too cowardly to find out for sure, I'd tested myself."


I'd not expected this. Rayna's revelation almost caused me to choke on the wine.


"I had my brother's DNA sample compared to mine, we're half siblings, not full siblings. That's how I knew."


Her sigh soothed the anger that was never too far from the surface I kept it under.


"After that, I felt so guilty that I couldn't look dad in the face, much less take money from him."


Her mirthless laugh told me how difficult it was for her to say all of this.


"And you'll probably never believe this but mom not only told me all of this and how wonderful the stripper and call girl lifestyle was, she encouraged me to try it myself and even introduced me to the strip club owner and Suzy. Some mom huh?"


Her loud snort almost made me laugh out loud. Apparently, there were things we agreed on.


"So, yes, I'm in the business, not so much for the money but more because I wanted to prove to mom that I could be in the same business, but not be as much of a cheating bitch as she was."


She tossed the rest of her wine back in one gulp and got off her seat, coming round the table with one fluid move. Seeing my eyes move from tit to pussy, she cupped her tits through her satin slip dress before pulling it over her head. She was nude and exposed to my eyes. Hoisting herself up on the table, she spread her legs, opening herself to my eyes and played with herself. She watched with interest as my pants tented with obvious arousal as the gleam of her cunt fluids began to show.


"Lover, come to me. Fuck my brains out and make me scream," she offered.


Striving to regain control over the situation, I spoke sternly. "My dear, you're mistaken, this is for my pleasure, you're here to service me."


She looked surprised and a little hurt by my comment but with a shrug of her shoulders asked, "So what would please you, master?"

I opted to show her the answer, flipping her over and drawing her legs down to the floor, I had her bent over the dining table, my hands clutching her swinging tits while I pounded her from the back. She was straining against me while balancing on her toes.


Taking pity on her, I pulled out, turned her on her back before going back to pounding her cunt. It was unbelievably erotic watching the hot blonde opening herself up with her hands on her upper thighs while her legs formed a wide V in front of me.


The emotions she had unleashed in me as she recounted her life story made me pound her cunt all the harder, expiating the anger and hatred I'd suppressed for so long. I reminded myself that no matter the unexpected feelings I had developed for the young blonde, she was part of the humiliation and pain that I'd lived with for almost 20 years and now I couldn't stop before I found peace that could only come from punishing the adulterous and traitorous pair.


With that thought, I poured into her with a shout that matched her screams of pleasure. For once, I didn't hear the echoes of Rosy and Ray's animalistic screams as I filled their daughter's cunt with my cum. The soft splat of our combined cum overflowing and dripping from her filled cunt to the floor was the only noise apart from our loud gasps for breaths. I pulled back and watched with satisfaction as the river of cum began running out of her gaping cunt down her legs even as small globs dripped from her directly onto the floor. She seemed too exhausted to move so I picked her up and carried her back to bed with me. I only had half a day left with the luscious blonde before the deal with Ray was sealed.


We slept spooned tightly to each other. It was just before dawn when I felt her mouth on my cock, cleaning off our dried cum while rousing it to full hardness. Before I was fully conscious, she had clambered up and aimed the head of my cock at her opening.


She got the tip into her and was soon sliding down till our pelvic bones met. She rode me hard and fast, tiring despite her youth and energy. I helped her by thrusting up and pulling her hips down. Soon, my cowgirl clawed my chest as she came and milked me with the tight grip of her cunt.


I decided to tell her of Suzy and Ray's deal after brunch. She was sputtering OJ when I told her of Ray's offer to pay her an extra 50% if she agreed to fuck him just once later that Sunday.


"You really want to share me with that fat ugly bastard?"


The fire in her eyes almost made me flinch.


"I'm not sharing you as you put it. But it's a good deal for you."


"And what will you get out of it?" She asked shrewdly.


I smiled and said, "Well, I never said I'd hand you over without a gift of my own. So along with your newly fucked pussy, I'll let Ray have a taste of humiliation."


I saw the questions in her eyes and the reluctance in her pursed lips.


"Look, you know that creep will keep after you until he gets a taste of your gorgeous pussy. Who can blame him?" I smiled and was glad to see her lighten up.


"If you take this deal, you can limit his tasting to one serving. Plus you get another 50% payment. And after he realises what we did to him, I doubt he would bother you again."


I could tell she was half convinced.


Look, think it over for a while before you decide, I'm going to grab a shower first."


I decided it was best not to pressure her too hard in case she refused out of pure rebellion. Again, I was leaving the cards to Fate.


I knew Fate dealt me a winning hand when I felt hands wrapped around me in the shower. I almost grabbed the mask I'd left hanging on the shower handle.


She chuckled "Don't worry lover, I have my blindfold secured, I'll pull it up over my eyes, you can help."


Thankfully, her blindfold was in place when I turned round. I fastened it as a precaution against it slipping before I washed her lovely bits and myself and carried her into the room.


I took her against the wall of the bedroom almost in a replay of the adulterous finale that I'd witnessed, which probably led to her
conception all those years ago. She was screaming in utter abandonment as I fucked her hard against the wall, first with her tits crushed against my chest then with them in my hands as I slammed her into the wall from behind. Her legs were splayed in an effort to keep me in her while I pounded her relentlessly. Finally, I felt my balls tighten as her cunt tightened like a vice round ne and I shot my largest wads of cum into her hot wet cunt.




As we collapsed to the floor, I ran my fingers across her dripping swollen lips and scooped some of her sweet juices mixed with my cum for a quick taste. Then I scooped more and thrust it into her mouth. She sucked greedily.


The circle was complete.

                                                                ****

I realised, with some regret, that that was probably the last time I would ever fuck that delicious blonde. After pulling on my mask, I told her to clean up but to leave some of our cum in her cunt as a surprise for old Ray. Her eyes widened in surprise as she finally understood what I was suggesting.
 

"You're bad, lover."

She giggled as she proceeded to carefully wipe her limbs and torso with the wet towel I'd gotten for her. I could see she was excited by the prospect of the humiliation we would spring on old Ray who she evidently despised.


I helped wipe her down before leaving her to locate her phone to reply to Suzy and Ray's offer. I had to pack my stuff from the guest bedroom and lock it away in the study before moving Rayna into the guest bedroom for her deal with Ray. I'd been half expecting the heavens to open and strike me for setting into motion the arrangements for the incestuous fuck session between Ray and his biological daughter Rayna. But, in my own defence, they were both willing parties and Suzy had a big part to play in
this. Karma via the procuress, it was darkly ironic.


The master bedroom smelt like sex too much for Ray not to suspect we were pulling a fast one on him, Rayna informed me with a naughty smile on her face. I chuckled and politely told her she'd be using the guest bedroom for her session with Ray. She walked slowly and carefully into the guest bedroom before lying down on the bed. I looked at her, wondering what she was up to. As if she sensed my questions she grinned and said smugly, "Well, I've to be careful and not spill our surprise for old Ray right?"


Seeing my glance sweep over her delicious body, she laughed and ran her hands lightly over her perky tits.


"Sure you don't want to have a last taste, lover?"


Her hands had run down to her cunt by then and was lightly playing with her puffy lips.


"Well, it would ensure there's enough cream for old Ray, that old greedy bastard," I growled playfully before pulling a pillow and
putting it under Rayna. I didn't even shed the thin robe that barely covered me. After all, my cock had already peeked through the parting of the robe and drooled in anticipation of Rayna's hot cunt.


She groaned out loud as I thrust into her without preamble. I think the thought of humiliating Ray had got us both fired up, reigniting the embers of lust that remained from our explosive finale barely an hour ago.


We both enjoyed the elemental pleasure of cock plumbing cunt that was as old as time. Driving deep and long strokes into her, I willed the incredible feel of her velvet vise to be imprinted onto my cock and memory.


Feeling her body's tell tale signs of tiny tremors and the start of spasms running through her hot cunt, I drove brutally into her cunt, almost as if it would embed me in her forever. With her orgasmic scream ringing in my ears and her quaking cunt holding me at the mouth of her womb, I poured into her and she bathed me with her hot cum. When I had finally stopped grunting and cumming, I pulled out reluctantly watching while I struggled to overcome my weak legs. There was light white foam on her reddened cunt lips, a sure sign of our lustful fuck, but very little dripped out though the gaping cunt lips revealed that just beyond the lips lay a wealth of combined cum held at bay by the tilt of her hips as a result of the pillow beneath her. The naughty slut propped herself up on her elbows and hands, trying not to shift her hips while attempting to catch a glimpse of her well-fucked
hole.



I told her to lie back after she sneaked a hand across her cunt lips to catch her last taste of our combined cum. Hurrying back with more wet towels, I wiped her body down and gently cleaned the outer edges of her cunt lips, making sure there were no suspicious traces of cum upon her lips or mound. After waiting another 15 minutes to ensure no cum would leak out. I removed the pillow and placed it on the side next to Rayna as she smiled up at me. Aware that the room smelled like hot sex, I opened the windows for a while and sprayed some of Rayna's perfume on her and the sheets. Then I left and locked myself in the study.



****

Watch for part 2 !

No comments:

Post a Comment