Friday 6 November 2015

Behind the Screaming Headlines part 2

Please read Part 1 before reading this! 

Things were tense and silent in the house during the weekend. When Patrick regained some semblance of consciousness, he was silent over what happened and I was so cowardly I took the chance to pretend nothing had gone wrong in the Friday session.

I'd scrubbed myself raw when I finally got into the shower. Somehow Patrick's silence made it all the more damning. My efforts at making it up to him in bed that night only frustrated me further. All attempts at getting him hard and giving him sexual release with my hands and mouth proved futile. His inability to be aroused by me only added to his humiliation and my despair. When tears fell on his thighs, Patrick's hands moved on my head, lightly caressing my hair before moving me away from his flaccid manhood.

"Nichola, it's not your fault. Stop, my love, stop."

The tears were coming fast and hard now.

"I-I'm so-o sorry," was all the response I could come up with.

"Shh..you were just doing what I asked you to, what would secure the future of our family. I'm just sorry I've got us into this situation, this damn illness is the culprit."

He was all choked up with emotions.

As my sobs subsided, Patrick recovered enough to continue.

"I only ask that I no longer be present during the sessions as--as you both take your pleasure."

He had averted his eyes from my stricken expression.

"Can you forgive the weakness of a husband who has so failed you and our marriage?"

"You've not failed me Patrick," the words rushed out of my mouth.

"The illness is not your fault."

Taking a deep breath, I confessed as one who has sinned against her saint, in this case, my husband.

"My body has betrayed me but my love for you remains. And will always remain. Please believe me, my love."

We simply looked at each other without speaking further. Further words were futile.

                                                            ****

Martin sensed the tension when he turned up on Monday. Asking, as casually as he could under the circumstances, where Patrick was, he looked a little taken aback by my cold reply that Patrick wasn't well and wouldn't be at our sessions in the future.

When he sought to probe further, I simply cut him off crudely.

"Let's get on with the fuck session."

"Is that how you see it?"

His narrowed eyes warned me of his growing anger.

I stared him straight in the eye and answered, "Well, what else could it be?"

Truly angered by my reply and attitude, he wasted no time crushing my lips in a rough kiss while shoving me against the wall of the guest room.

He took me without care for my pleasure, tearing into me with his hard angry length and ignoring the involuntary cries of pain that came from my mouth.

He came quickly but continued pounding me against the wall as if he wanted to pound the defiance out of me. I was crying as much for the state of affairs I found myself in as the pain.

Suddenly he pulled out and carried me to the bed. Laying me down almost gently, he looked over me and wiped the tears away with his hand while caressing my face.


"God, I hate it when you shut yourself off from me like that. When you talk about what's between us like that."

He babbled like a hurt child.

"I know you don't want to hurt Patrick but don't shut me out, please." That hurt look and plaintive tone was back again.

I simply lay there not knowing what to think or feel.

He gently stripped me and sought to kiss away the red chaffed areas on my back which were right up against the wall and the soreness on my inner thighs. Dipping his fingers into my wet and sore slit, he used his cum like lotion to massage the bruised lips and clit, hoping to bring me some relief and pleasure.

"I'm sorry" he muttered over and over again. Curiously, the tears welling in his eyes had no effect on me.

I realised I had shut him out of my emotions and my heart. Where I'd seen him as a friend some months back, I now saw him as a predator. He may have my treacherous body which craved sexual release even if it were an enemy but he would never have my heart. As subtle as it was, his cruelty towards Patrick made me divorce my emotions, my mind and my heart from the reflexive responses of my body. Where I might have felt some guilt towards him earlier, Martin's callous attitude towards me and Patrick made me guilt free in my plan to avenge Patrick and our marriage.


I would give my body to him but deny him the final triumph of conquering my heart. I'd fake all emotions towards him and while he might sense it in time to come there would be little he could do and even less appear the victim in the public eye. No, I was going to bring him down in a way he couldn't imagine or retaliate and I'll be the one using his body for sexual release, he would be the tool. That brought the gentle smile to my face as I reached for Martin and reassured him that I was starting to feel for him and that he just had to give me time. The gleam of triumph in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by me but he had no idea why I was smiling.

                                                                                 ****

Every time he fucked me, my hatred for Martin grew stronger. In a way, I needed it to. The hatred was what fueled me, kept me going no matter how hard it was. It was what made me whisper my plan to Patrick when he was asleep, trying to sooth his pain the only way I could without running the risk of Martin finding out. It was what made me go along with Martin's increasingly vulgar ideas for our fuck sessions. He was increasingly pushing the boundaries, trying to hurt Patrick in several ways. The last straw was his insistence that we fuck in the armchair that Patrick had sat in in our first 3 sessions.

"That or we fuck in your bed."

I refused and no matter his tantrums, I didn't budge but instead suggested we meet outside of my home to have more intimate time alone and where we could "explore". That mollified him and saved Patrick further humiliation. I knew it was a risk to take this affair outside but if it was the only way I could stop his devious schemes to hurt Patrick, I didn't have much of a choice.

I played his slut in various luxury hotel suites across the city. The staff at various luxury hotels bore witness to the strange sight of a celebrity in shades, wearing her trademark red lipstick and a long trench coat being whisked into elevators after entering the hotel from a discreet VIP entrance and emerging after a few hours in the same trench coat and whisked away in a Rolls Royce to destination unknown. Of course, they probably smiled to themselves, guessing that this slutty celebrity was stepping out on her poor clueless dying husband and tut-tutting over the state of my morals or lack of.

It didn't bother me as much as the wave of guilt that swamped me when I faced Patrick and the kids. Patrick was barely aware of what was going on around him with all the pain medication that was now administered intravenously. He was dying in the most painfully long manner in our bed. And there were times I almost wished he could just breathe his last and be rid of the pain, no matter how devastating that would have been for me and the kids.

I'd started keeping sets of clothes in the guest room wardrobe so I could scrub myself clean and be dressed properly before I returned from one of those fuck sessions with Martin. He treated me like a living fuck doll so I played up the slutty whore role for him, shedding my trench coat, beneath which I only had a sheer bra and stockings paired with a pair of slutty heels.

He was so turned on by that sight that he demanded I turn up for the rest of our sessions dressed like that. Throwing me on the bed and getting straight to eating me out , he never noticed the grimace of disgust that sometimes slipped out and crossed my face before I could stop it.

No, he was too busy trying to claim pussy victory to notice anything. He only seemed to notice my hard nipples and wet pussy. Or the whorish erotic sight of my Louboutins with their red soles flailing in the air as he fucked me hard on the bed and armchairs in the hotel suites. He never noticed that I didn't enjoy him coming on my face or tits when he was not trying to fill my pussy with his cum. He was so obsessed with branding me with his mouth, tool and cum that I felt like one of the racehorses being branded with the owner's insignia or mark.

He knew, of course that I was on the pill and couldn't possibly get pregnant. It didn't stop him trying to pump me full of his cum, hoping that he'd be the 1 percent who would beat the odds and impregnate me. I know that's what he was thinking as he stroked my belly after an intense fuck session that ended with him placing a pillow under my hips to keep his cum in me.
                                                        


                                                                                           ****

No comments:

Post a Comment