Sunday 15 November 2015

Excerpt from BTB Forum Founder's Story

The following is an extract from an upcoming cheating wives' story and it's a payback story so be warned, it ain't pretty and there are strong themes! 

"So, yes, I'm in the  business, not so much for the money but more
because I wanted to prove to mom that I could be in the same business
but not be as much of a cheating bitch as she was."


She tossed the rest of her wine back in one gulp and got off her seat,
coming round the table with one fluid move. Seeing my eyes move from
tit to pussy, she cupped her tits through her satin slip dress before
pulling it over her head. She was nude and exposed to my eyes.
Hoisting herself up on the table, she spread her legs, opening herself
to my eyes and played with herself. She watched with interest as my
pants tented with obvious arousal as the gleam of her cunt fluids
began to show.


"Lover, come to me. Fuck my brains out and make me scream," she offered.

Striving to regain control over the situation, I spoke sternly. "My
dear, you're mistaken, this is for my pleasure, you're here to service

me."

No comments:

Post a Comment