Thursday 31 December 2015

The year that was 2015 Food & Music


For the main review, please refer back to my main blog www.judithloewe.blogspot.com.

Here are my fave food indulgences that helped me get through 2015 with less craziness - ok ok fewer meltdown episodes and I don't mean the melted by the sun weather.

1. Gelato/Sorbet/Ice Cream - Rum and Raisin and Pistachio/Lime Sorbet

2. Caramel Frappe - this is my go to for those mornings when I feel like bashing someone, so that's why I subject myself to pure sugar Starbucks style LOL


For the coffee snobs, try this video LOL
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d240b5ebec/coffee-snobs?short_id=652h&_cc=__d___&_ccid=xvsymr.o084n6 

3. JL's healthy fruit and veg wrap - For the days I need to detox - like the last 3 days or so - sleep deprivation etc. 


Toasting to the year that was 2015!




                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment