Friday 11 December 2015

The Dinner Part 2

"Don't test something too often my dear, it might just wear out the resistance one day."

Charlie seemed to calm down a little but stared at me with an unreadable expression.

Fingering my nipple in a deliberately slow manner, he seemed to be looking to take control of the situation. 

"So I should wear down your resistance," he murmured as he nipped at my ear,trailing down my neck.  

I knew I was weakening and had to try to wrestle control away from Charlie. He had to be taught a lesson in a way that would put a stop to his nonsense once and for all.



"As long as you can't get it in your head that I'm not going to screw around with your friends, you're not getting anything from me."


It took quite a bit of determination to pull away from Charlie at that point in time. I told myself that it would be the price to pay for saving our relationship. I guess he was too stunned to react when I pushed him to the door with his jacket in his hands and his shirt and trousers undone.
I left him standing at the door and turned to pull my clothes together. "No damn it!" was what I heard before I found myself slammed against the wall. I could barely turn my head to the side and ask, " Charlie, what the hell..." before he roughly tore off our clothes and was pressing me into the wall. My nipples were hurting and I could feel the rough texture of the wall leaving marks all across my front.
His cock was rubbing across my slick slit as he lifted me onto my toes and began kissing the back of my neck.
Damn, he knew all the spots that always got me hot.
"Stop," I gasped weakly even as I felt my pussy flood with liquid desire.
"Are you sure you want me to stop?"
I could hear the smug smile floating in his voice. My traitorous body had began moving against his. Whimpers were coming out of my mouth as his cock began humping against my labia and clit.
"God, stop teasing me!" I snapped while kept his cock teasingly out of reach of my hungry pussy. I tried to push back against him but he always stayed out of reach just slightly.
I was so frustrated I almost growled. Placing his hands against the wall on either side of me. he trapped me against the wall and his chest and his cock wedged up against my wet folds but not in me.
"You want me?" He whispered against my ear. I nodded in frustration. His low husky laugh made me angrier.
"Then say it. Say you are mine. "
I resisted but he wore me down as he continued rubbing against me. My resistance crumbled and I yelled,"I'm yours alright?"
We both yelled when he thrust roughly into me , it was animalistic coupling. We both knew we couldn't last long. So neither of us was too surprised when we climaxed together minutes later and were barely able to stay upright against the wall.
"You're mine," he said quietly. I'll kill you and whoever the guy is who takes you away." He nipped my shoulder and we both slumped to the floor .

No comments:

Post a Comment