Sunday 4 October 2015

The Payback Preview

The NSFW part of The Payback preview.

Steve had to smile when he reviewed the recording of Bill Jackson's tête-à-tête with Cindy.

"What are you doing here_" Cindy barely had time to gasp out before there was a loud sound of a kiss that was quickly followed by the sound of a slap and rustling as Cindy pushed her ex-adulterous partner away.

"Baby, don't you miss me? What was that slap for? A prelude to spanking?"

The sleazy undertones of Jackson's voice made Steve's lips curl in disgust.

"No! You know our relationship ended 10 months ago.  After that vacation where I thanked you thoroughly for all your instruction and all that you gave me during our time together. We're strangers now. Please leave me and my husband alone, he still doesn't know who you are and I can't hurt him further."

Cindy hissed as Jackson chuckled.

"But I miss you baby, the taste of your lips and your cunt," Jackson leered.

"Shut up! We had an agreement and I will not have Steve hurt again."

"If you really cared for Stevie wimp's feelings, you wouldn't have started our affair and continued even after he knew. Didn't my big cock and talent win out over your love for him?"


"Look, don't flatter yourself, you and Steve are around the same size and you were just available for me...for me learning more about the dirtier side of things. If I hadn't been so dumb and listened to you, I wouldn't have gotten myself into this crap. You gave me a wonderful experience, or at least, I thought that then. But you bastard, you also gave me an STD. I had to get treatment secretly since I couldn't let Steve know."


Steve couldn't help but snort bitterly, Cindy wasn't exactly fooling anyone since he had noticed her sudden reluctance to have sex 3 weeks after she ended her "discovery" and he had noticed her prescription. Well, share and share alike.  


"Oh shit, was that what that weird taste in your mouth was?"

Jackson sounded sick suddenly while Steve rocked with laughter.

The bastard couldn't have known he was tasting my cum. The thought filled Steve with satisfaction as he recalled taking Cindy's three holes that evening. He had fucked his wife thoroughly after she had dressed and had left his cum in her pussy and ass. Cindy had happily agreed to keep the gooey mess in her as was her habit. Steve also cleverly timed his dragging Cindy away to the ladies before Bill's expected arrival at the party. There he had asked Cindy to suck him off, pretending it was part of his public sex fantasy. Cindy had enthusiastically agreed, using the skills she had polished with Jackson. While it did not take away the stinging humiliation Steve still felt, it went some way in reducing the pain Steve felt when he had to use and taste his wife when she had kept Jackson's cum in her on 2 occasions during their affair.






2 comments:

  1. So where do we get the whole story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will drop you a link once it's done. Big story logjam. Sorry!

      Delete