Sunday 18 October 2015

R and E excerpt 1

This is excerpt 1 from another sequel to a cheating wives' story that I'm writing. Enjoy!


The first time Ellen heard Rob and Dixie getting hot and heavy, she felt her heart break. It was one evening after dinner and after some giggling and groaning, there was the distinct rasp of zippers being pulled and even a faint ripping sound followed by a throaty laugh.

"God, Rob, how long have you been doing without?" Dixie had teased even as she moaned loudly. And soon a distinct sucking noise was heard.

"God, I love your breasts."

The lust in Rib's voice made her want to weep.

Soon another ripping sound was heard.

"Rob, you're gonna have to buy me some new lingerie after this!"

The lascivious note in Dixie's voice made Ellen grit her teeth.


Why am I doing this? Why am I torturing myself? 




No comments:

Post a Comment